Let’s take a look at the following effective prevention methods!
How to prevent haemorrhoids from getting worse during pregnancy?
1. Eat a well-balanced diet and do not overeat, so as not to increase the burden on the rectum.
2. Reduce eating spicy and acidic foods.
3. Pay attention to local cleansing, adhere to the warm bath water, and massage the perianal tissue for 3-4 minutes to improve blood circulation.
4. Don’t sit on the sofa and avoid sitting in front of the computer for a long period of time.
5. Practice anal contraction and perform it 3-5 times every day.
6. Do not abuse drugs, such as probiotics or hemostatic agents. If the symptoms worsen, please go to the anorectal clinic of a regular hospital for medical treatment.
How to avoid postpartum haemorrhoids?
1. keep the room temperature around 24 °C.
2. When the weather is dry, place a humidifier indoors to keep the indoor humidity at 45% to 50%.
3. Do not bathe in a bathtub, use a shower, it is best to rinse the vulva with running water.
4. Reasonable diet, get out of bed, urinate in time to avoid the retention of urine in the bladder, affecting the contraction of the uterus and the discharge of lochia.
5. It is best to use sterilized toilet paper and sanitary napkins.
6. Once you have an anorectal disease, be sure to see your doctor promptly. Tell the doctor that you are a breastfeeding mother so that the doctor can prescribe drugs that will not affect the mother’s milk.