Milk formulas for ladies
Anemia is a common sub-health state of women, and the common cause of anemia is iron deficiency. The World Health Organization survey shows that about 20% of adult women, 40% of pregnant women, and 50% of girls will develop iron-deficiency anemia.
This is due to physiological reasons, women will lose a lot of calcium during menstruation, which is prone to calcium deficiency, such as leg cramps, so calcium supplementation is also very important for women, especially women who are prone to calf cramps during menstruation.
How to drink milk powder
When flushing milk powder, it is recommended to use warm water, not boiled water. This is because whey protein in milk powder will form a clot at high temperature, which is not conducive to the human body’s digestion and absorption.
It is also best to drink a glass of milk powder in the morning and evening. The morning is a good time for nutrient absorption. The rich nutrients in milk are better absorbed in the morning, but be careful not to drink on an empty stomach, because the residence time of the liquid in the stomach is interrupted and cannot be fully enzymatic hydrolysis, affecting absorption.
If you are afraid of gaining weight at night, you can drink low-fat or skimmed milk powder, so you don’t have to worry about gaining weight, and you can have a good night’s sleep. You can also add natural papaya powder, which also has a certain effect on breast enhancement.
Precautions when drinking milk
It is best not to eat oranges when drinking milk powder, because the protein in milk will react with the fruit acid in oranges and solidify, which affects the absorption of milk. Although chocolate milk is delicious, the protein and calcium in milk meet the oxalic acid in chocolate, which is collectively called calcium oxalate, which greatly reduces the absorption of calcium.
Do not drink milk instead of water to take medicine, milk will affect the absorption of medicine, so it is not suitable to drink milk powder for an hour before and after taking medicine.
What to pay attention to when buying milk powder
There are many brands and types of milk powder on the market. We must pay attention to the following points when purchasing:
- The label on the packaging must be complete, such as the factory name, factory address, production date, shelf life, trademark, net content, ingredient list, nutrition There must be ingredients.
- The nutrition and nutritional ingredients indicated in the nutritional composition table should be complete and the content is reasonable.
- It is better to choose milk powder from well-known enterprises with larger scale, better product quality and better service quality.
- You can dissolve the milk powder you bought. Good milk powder will not cake after it is washed. It is milky white and has a strong milk flavor.
- When buying milk powder, you must also consider your physical fitness. For example, a heavier woman is better suited to buy low-fat or skimmed milk powder.