RM36.90 – RM79.90
The Haakaa Silicone Colostrum Collector is a world-first design, giving mums the option to express colostrum antenatally and postnatally in a safe, easy-to-use storage solution.
|Dimensions||9.5 × 12.5 × 3.3 cm|
2 pieces, 6 pieces
Colostrum is traditionally collected in single-use syringes often made from harmful plastics. Our collector is made of 100% medical-grade silicone, which means it won’t leach nasty toxins and can be safely stored in the fridge or freezer. It’s easy-to-use and reuse, making it the ideal option for mums both before and after birth!
Each colostrum collector comes with its own sticker for convenient labeling of each tube.
– Collect, store and feed colostrum from the same container.
– Made of 100% medical grade silicone.
– Soft squeezable silicone has a vacuum effect to collect droplets.
– Nib suctions colostrum off the nipple, can also be removed to express directly into the collector.
– Portable, leakproof and reusable.
– Heat and freeze resistant.
– Clear measurements.
– Non-toxic and safe for newborns.
– BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
– Fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave sterilizer safe.
Cleaning and Care:
Sterilise each colostrum collector before use with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product. Use all the colostrum in the container for one feed and discard any leftover.
Check product condition regularly and replace if it shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product. Hard scourers may scratch the surface. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.