The 3-in-1 Spin & Sort Activity Center packs in a ton of exciting play for your baby. As your baby grows, you can convert the activity center and reposition the toys to keep playtime fresh and exciting for your little explorer.
- 3-in-1 Spin & Sort Activity Center
- Endless fun for years to come
- The 3-in-1 Spin & Sort Activity Center packs in a ton of exciting play for your baby. As your baby grows, you can convert the activity center and reposition the toys to keep playtime fresh and exciting for your little explorer.
- Playtime grows with your baby from infant to toddler!
- Infant entertainer: Seat spins for 360° of play! Max weight 25 lb/11.3 kg
- Sit-At Floor Play: Bring play down to their level with removable activities
- Toddler Play Table: Remove seat. Add shape sorter. Release toddler.
- Customize playtime with 4 moveable activity 10+ activities for loads of hands-on play pods
- 10+ activities for loads of hands-on play
- Shape sorter plate replaces seat for toddler play
- Customizable to meet your baby’s needs
- The 3-in-1 Spin & Sort Activity Center keeps your baby (almost) as busy as you are! And the best part is, you can customize it to best suit your busy bee’s personality and playtime needs. The 4 activity pods are easy to snap together or pull apart, providing a variety of toys to spin, click, teethe, flip, stack, sort, rattle, and roll.
Whether they’re spinning around in the seat, sitting up on the floor, or cruising around the table, there’s always something fun and exciting for your child to discover!
Where development comes into play™
• Gross Motor: As your baby grows from spinning around, to sitting up on their own, and standing up to cruise around, their movement and motion skills keep going and growing!
• Sensory: A variety of textures, bright colors, and fun rattle sounds engage your baby’s tactile, visual, and auditory senses.
• Curiosity & Wonder: As little ones explore all the fun activities, including the shape sorter center, they’re introduced to trial & error and sorting & classifying as they work to figure out how to place the shapes into their perfect spots!