After reading the above introduction, I believe that everyone has a basic understanding of the sensitive period of baby crawling. This also requires parents to grasp the critical period of crawling training for the baby, because once it exceeds this period, the effect of the training may not be very good. In addition, the baby may not be able to learn it. Parents should know this too!
- The adult can use toys to promote the baby’s initiative to turn over
- When the baby is lying on his back, the parents put the toy on the right side of the baby to attract the baby.
- If the baby wants to get the toy, he should turn his body first. At this time, the adult can help the baby to turn his lower body, or move the left leg of the baby in advance so that the left leg is placed on the right leg.
- When the baby rotates his upper body to pick up the toy, the body’s centre of gravity is already on the right side, and it is easier to turn over from the supine position to the right side.
- Put your baby lying on his stomach, and then roll a ball to the baby’s hand when the baby supports his body with both hands. If the baby wants to reach the ball and release one hand, the body will fall to one side.
- The body will almost turn 180 degrees and become supine due to inertia.
- The baby will be a little scared at first, but when the adult smiles happily, the baby will laugh.
- The baby will roll over from supine to prone to reach the toy in the future
- The father can hold the baby and roll on the bed or on the mat so that the baby feels fun rolling over.
- Or adults use toys to attract the baby to turn from supine to prone, and then turn prone back to supine.
- The baby will turn over on his own
Tip: When the baby can turn 360 degrees, do not leave him alone on the bed to avoid falling to the ground.