What to do to reduce the bitter taste
A bitter or bad taste in pregnant women’s mouths can be normal because of certain changes in hormones. However, when the taste lasts for a long time or happens unexpectedly, it can be concerning.
- If the pregnant mother is able to eat well, there is nothing to worry about. As the endocrine changes slowly, the situation will generally improve after four months of pregnancy.
- If the symptoms of pregnant women’s mouth pain are serious, they should go to the hospital in time for treatment, and they should be treated under the guidance of a doctor.
- If pregnant mothers suffer from bad lifestyle habits, taking vitamin D film can only work temporarily, so those with bad lifestyle habits must be corrected as soon as possible, such as smoking, alcoholism, and oral hygiene.
- Ensure adequate rest and try not to stress yourself. Pregnant mothers can pay more attention in daily life, regular diet, moderate exercise, reduce anxiety, these can alleviate the symptoms of bitter mouth.
What is the reason for the bitterness during pregnancy
- Changes in hormone levels in the body, pregnant women have varying degrees of taste and appetite changes during pregnancy, especially nausea and vomiting are the most common phenomena in early pregnancy.
- Bitter mouth may be caused by stomach heat caused by inflammation in the liver and gallbladder.
- Spicy food can also cause bitterness, and some people with chronic diseases such as chronic diabetes can also suffer from bitterness.
- Excessive work and study pressure cause mouth pain. Although this situation is not a serious illness, it should not be taken lightly. If the mouth is severe, it will not only affect the patient’s mood, but also affect the appetite.
Is it normal?
It is a normal phenomenon for pregnant women to have a bitter mouth, and pregnant mothers need not worry too much. This is caused by changes in your hormone levels during pregnancy particularly in estrogen levels.