Being pregnant: AVOID these foods (Food-Fruits-Seafood)
During pregnancy, if a pregnant woman eats high-fat food for a long time, it will increase the chance of getting colon and breast cancer.
2. High-sugar diet
High-sugar diet can cause gestational diabetes, congenital malformations, overweight fetus and high risk for an operative delivery.
3. Salty food
The more people eat salt, the higher the incidence of hypertension. Therefore, the diet of pregnant women is still light.
4. Vegetarian food for a long time
Insufficient protein supply can reduce the number of fetal brain development and fat insufficiency, it is easy to cause the birth of a low-weight fetus.
5. Cold drinks
Drinking cold drinks can cause gastrointestinal blood vessels to contract suddenly, which can cause loss of appetite, indigestion, diarrhea, and even cause stomach cramps and severe abdominal pain.
6. Fried foods
Most of the fried foods contain aluminum. Frequent eating of foods containing aluminum easily leads to memory loss, slow response, and poor brain development.
7. Lead-containing foods
Eating too much lead-containing food will cause great damage to the brain, especially during early pregnancy.
8. Preserved food
Normal people often eat preserved foods, which can cause cancer, dementia and other diseases and impact on the fetal health.
9. Foods containing lipid peroxides
Food containing lipid peroxides can lead to premature brain failure or developmental delay.
Fruits that cannot be eaten by pregnant women
- Hawthorn can stimulate uterine contractions and even cause miscarriage.
- Eating more pineapples can easily cause fires; pregnant women with ulcer kidney disease or fever and eczema should not eat pineapples.
- Papaya and apricot have a slippery effect and are not good for teeth; eating too many apricots can cause diarrhoea, sores and boils, causing stomach problems.
- Pregnant women eating green papaya may cause miscarriage but cooked papaya can be eaten in small amounts.
- Persimmons cannot produce tonic effects, but will increase internal heat; prone to tiredness, blood leakage, abdominal pain, and lower abdominal distension.
Pregnant women can not eat seafood
- Seafood that must be abstained during pregnancy is the turtle and crab. Crab is cold and has the effect of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis.
- Pregnant mothers should avoid shark, mackerel, swordfish and square fish, because of mercury.
- Eating too much seafood causes a series of gastrointestinal problems and causes physical discomfort.
- The seafood you eat should be thoroughly cooked and do not eat raw or half-life seafood.
- Don’t mix food with aquatic products at random such as shrimps should not be eaten with vitamin C.
Pregnant women too much water
During pregnancy, the fetus will squeeze the bladder of the pregnant woman, so the pregnant woman should not drink too much each time. The daily water consumption only needs to be maintained at 1 liter to 1.5 liter. The amount of water is appropriate to prevent stress on the body.