5 Aphrodisiac Fruits To Get You In The Mood
What fruit should I eat to boost my intimacy?
Zinc and magnesium-rich Foods : There is scientific evidence for certain foods that have an impact on libido, premature ejaculation and sexual health. Foods rich in zinc and magnesium (Mg) boosts testosterone and improves endurance and energy. Although there is no direct link between low seminal Mg levels and premature ejaculation researchers believe that low magnesium levels lead to vasoconstriction which affects sexual performance and lead to premature ejaculation.
Foods rich in magnesium like green leafy vegetables, fruits,legumes, nuts , seeds, and salmon are also rich in zinc.
Many men with the embarrassing problem of premature ejaculation are willing to choose the quick method of taking aphrodisiacs. We might as well learn from the fruits that can be aphrodisiac. For example, mulberry, it is called “man fruit”, because its flesh contains very rich vitamins and amino acids. In addition, papaya, mango, grapes and kiwi have similar effects.
Benefits of eating aphrodisiac fruits
Fruit contains a large amount of vitamins and amino acids. In addition to the effect of aphrodisiac, it can also supplement various nutrients required by the body. It has much less side effects than drugs and is very beneficial to the body. Here are a few fruits with aphrodisiac effect:
- Grapes: If you buy fresh grapes , remove the skin and nucleus and smash them, add appropriate amounts of warm water to drink, once or twice a day. Grapes can be used to treat prostatitis and short and aching urine urination.
- Dates : Dates are rich in amino acids, which are known to increase sexual stamina. Their squishy, sticky, dark, and sweet flesh is packed with nutrients , vitamins, and minerals that replenish energy, and revitalise the body. These sweet and sticky fruits could be the perfect food to involve in a romantic evening with your partner.
- Kiwi: Purchase the right amount of fresh kiwi , put it in a container, smash it and add 250 ml of warm boiled water (about 1 tea cup), mix well and drink, just like grapes, it has the effect of treating urine and aching pain after prostatitis.
- Mango: Many people only know that mango is delicious and high in vitamin C . In fact, the mango kernel is also very effective. When taking it, take about 10 grams of mango kernels and decoct them in water twice a day for two weeks. It can cure orchitis and testicular swelling and pain.
- Lotus seeds: When processing, pay attention to the green small bud core in the center of the lotus seeds and do not peel off. Take a decoction with water and take it together with the lotus seeds.
Are there any side effects of eating fruit aphrodisiac?
Diet therapy is generally the safest and most reliable of all treatments, especially eating fruits. Fruits are generally rich in vitamins and amino acids, as well as other trace elements that are beneficial to the human body. With the aid of fruits, you can slowly improve your physical condition without any side effects.
However, it should be noted that although some fruits can have aphrodisiacs, do not ignore that some fruits contain high fruit acid because it can have stimulating effects on the stomach.
Aphrodisiac Fruit Ranking
There are many fruits that have aphrodisiac effects, but if they are ranked according to efficacy, they are mulberry, lychee, chain, grape, kiwi, mango and papaya. Among them, the efficacy of mulberries is the most recognized aphrodisiac fruit by doctors.
When men take it, they can buy some according to their tastes and needs. It is delicious and healthy, which is a good way to prevent and relieve premature ejaculation.
The bottom line
When it comes to boosting sex drive, the list of foods with potential aphrodisiac properties is very long.
However, only a small proportion of these supposed aphrodisiacs are actually backed by science.
If you’re interested in giving the science-backed options a try, you may want to start with small amounts and increase the dosage based on your personal tolerance.
Also, it’s important to note that natural aphrodisiacs may interact with some medications.
If you’re currently taking medication, make sure to check with your healthcare provider before giving these foods and herbs a try.
When to see a doctor?
If a person is concerned about having a decrease in libido, a doctor can offer advice and information about potential causes and treatments. Doctors who are knowledgeable about alternative and complementary remedies may also help a person choose natural remedies.
A person may wish to see a doctor for low libido when:
- it appears suddenly or without explanation
- additional symptoms appear, such as high blood pressure or pain
- it occurs after starting a new medication or having surgery
- it causes serious relationship problems or psychological distress
- sex is painful